Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I Love Wednesdays!

Let's see... what do I love today? Well let's start with the obvious.

1. My lifeblood: 
I'm drinking one now ;)

2. Also my four newest purchases from B&N:




3. I also REALLY wish I had endless funds to purchase the entire MathStart series!


4. Any and every single post from the following Blogs:

The First Grade Parade
The Inspired Apple
First Grader... At Last
Kinder Gals
Mrs. Lee's Kindergarten
Mrs. Jump's Class

I know there are SO many more, but those were the ones in the front of my brain :)

5. My brand new MacBook Pro. (well I bought it at the end of January and I LOVE it!) 
    *But I have an issue, I just bought a font from DJ Inkers (Crazed) and it won't install on my Mac. It says something about the name table structure... blah blah blah. Also does it with CK Handprint and like 6 or 7 more of my favorite fonts! Errr. Any solutions?

6. Other than that:
 My new paper puncher thing from Michaels, Bic pens, Colored card stock, glue dots, my ca-yoot wallet from Handpicked, my Jury Duty check in the mail, my chihuahua, cheesecake, my kiddos, Sara Bareilles, The Hunger Games (can't wait for the movie), blue jeans, earrings, and Oh Yeah!.......


THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!

How did I not watch this show until a couple of weeks ago?!? I decided to sit down and "give it a try" (in my own words) and I L.O.V.E.D. it. I zipped through Seasons 1 and 2 on Netflix in about 10 days. Then I bought the first part of Season 3 on iTunes and knocked 'em out in about 3 days. I am literally addicted. I never thought I would like it, but I now I probably consider it one of my favorite shows! Give it a chance if you haven't already. It comes back March 15th!!! I am predicting it will be the best day of the semester for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment