Sunday, March 4, 2012

Post-ito Numero Uno

Just wanted to put up a test post. I'll be posting much more once I get a little more into things, but lemme tell YOU, I have a super duper busy summer coming up what with getting Debbie Diller math stations and literacy stations ready, as well as the ten thousand other things that I want to implement that I just wasn't ready for my first year. My blog-stalking repertoire/recipe book is FULL of amazing things to try out in the 12-13 school year. I cannot wait! Happy Blogging and Happy March!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a new blogger as well. I am planning to get Debbie Diller's math and literacy stations created this summer. I am hoping that my district approves my request to go to one of her workshops. I would love for you to come over and follow me. I don't have anything up yet, but I am well on my way after this week is over.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete