Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Quickie

Just gonna make it short and sweet tonight. Grades are due tomorrow at 5pm and as of this afternoon, I had ZERO grades entered into the online grade book system we use. Zero. And to top it off, there were "technical difficulties" with the system and I was unable to log on until about 9:45 this evening. Suffice it to say that I was a nervous wreck for two hours trying to get my grades in before the system kicked me off. Thankfully I am DONE and can sleep well knowing my grades are in!!

And I am loving the fact that we get a holiday on Friday! I needed a four day week really bad. And, Spring Break is in about 10 days!! Can't believe it! This year is flying by and it's awesome!!

Anyway, sorry to bore you, I just wanted to unload a little. I'll be back with a freebie soon!! Have a great Wednesday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment