Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Coming Soon..

So, it's been forever and a day since my last post, but I am coming back! In September of 2013 I had my first baby girl and have taken the last two school years off to be a stay at home mommy. It's been amazing and wonderful, but now my mom is retiring and going to be keeping her for me so I can go back to work this fall! I am so excited to get back in the classroom, but I will miss my babies soooo much. Babies? Plural? Haha yes! My second baby, a boy this time, is due April 2nd. So Grandma gets to keep TWO! And mama gets to go back to work! Stir crazy is definitely a legitimate thing. But, I wouldn't be going back if my mom wasn't able to keep them. She's the only one I trust! :) Anyway, I'll be back to blog once I find out what my position will be for next year. Praying I can find something in Pk-2!! Till next time…


My Riley Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment